CT Business Expo 2012
Join thousands of business professionals from throughout New England as they gather at the Connecticut Convention Center for a day-long event that will feature hundreds of exhibitors, free educational seminars, must attend networking events and business resources all in one place for one day!
When: Thursday June 7, 2012
Where: Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford CT
Map and Directions
Stop by The Advertising Club of Connecticut Booth as we showcase our brand’s services in front of thousands of top-level executives, professionals, and key decision makers.
Attending the event not only allows you to connect with current contacts, but offers a great opportunity to generate new contacts, leads and perhaps sales. The CT Business Expo is a great way to meet and network with other business professionals:
- Start your day at the popular Business Champions breakfast honoring the area’s fastest growing private companies in the region
- Tour the exhibit hall and visit with leading companies
- Attend free educational seminars and network with other attendees and speakers
- Enter the Business Services Giveaway: attendees can enter to win valuable products and services by visiting participating booths and entering this exciting punch card sweepstakes
- Visit the Show Floor Theater – which showcases popular authors, renowned speakers and interactive product displays
- Go to the Connecticut Business Connection Center: a one-stop-shop resource center for business development featuring free access to city, state and federal agencies
- Make an appointment for the SBA’s Matchmaker Program which connects small and minority-owned business with buyers from a variety of federal, state and municipal agencies.
The 2012 CT Business Expo offers free educational seminars hosted by industry elite speakers and trainers. All of the educational seminars will be held in custom built classrooms on the show floor- providing convenience for attendees and maximum foot traffic for exhibitors. Duration of each seminar: 45 minutes
FREE TRAINING FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAFF!
The 4 educational tracks include:
For more info: www.ctbexpo.com
Out of Home 2015
Our Billboard Competition is now open for entries. With this year’s theme … “Stop the Bullying – in Schools and ...
61st Annual Award Show
Become One Of The Rock Stars of CT Advertising at the 61st Annual Ad Club | CT Awards Show! Join ...
Learn what it is and how to incorporate it into your advertising and marketing plans. Make the most of your ...